At Eagleson Veterinary Clinic, our experienced team performs a wide variety of surgical procedures on pets. Here is a list of surgeries that can be performed at our clinic:
- Gastric Dilatation and Volvulus also known as Bloat: Is a life-threatening emergency, we perform the correcting surgery and all necessary diagnostics and follow up care
- Cruciate Ligament Repair: repairing dogs or cats with a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Patellar Luxation Repair: repairing dogs or cats with a luxating patella (dislocating knee-cap)
- Femoral Head Ostectomies: repairing dogs and cats with a diseased hip joint.
- Dental and Oral Surgery: tooth extractions, oral fracture repair, and routine dental cleaning/polishing
- Soft tissue surgeries: spay and neuter, abdominal explore surgeries to remove foreign objects or masses, enucleation (eye removal), cystotomy (removal of bladder stones), abscess treatment and skin biopsy for diagnosis of skin pathologies.